Home Business Local Business Temporary Pavement Café Licences for Hospitality Owners

Temporary Pavement Café Licences for Hospitality Owners


Hospitality owners in West Lancashire can now apply for a Temporary Pavement Café Licence to offer their customers outdoor seating areas in the pavement areas in front of their businesses.

As part of our focus to support local businesses and the economy recover from the impact of Covid we have taken the decision not to charge for the application. If you are a business owner please get in touch at pavementcafelicence@westlancs.gov.uk, to discuss your proposals before submitting an application so we can work with you to ensure that space for pedestrians and social distancing is maintained.

Further information can be found at www.westlancs.gov.uk/planning/temporary-pavement-cafe-licences.aspx

Previous articleWest Lancs residents urged to be more vigilant
Next articleDrivers plan on packing in 45m daytrips in August as they look to make the most of the ‘staycation’ summer


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here