Birchwood Charity is delighted to offer you the opportunity to develop your counselling skills, by gaining an accredited counselling qualification. This will help with your personal and professional development, whilst increasing your employment prospects within the health care and support sector.
Birchwood has significant expertise in delivering counselling and supporting counselling students. The course will be delivered by a skilled and qualified counsellor, who has a wealth of experience in teaching as well as supporting counsellors over many years.
Please take a look at the course outline and get in touch if you are interested, we look forward to supporting you on your counselling journey.
Birchwood’s ABC Level 2 Counselling Qualification Course Outline:
- Enable you to develop counselling skills you can use immediately.
- Introduce you to different approaches to counselling.
- Develop an understanding of the ethical issues & good standards in counselling.
- Provide opportunities to develop your self-awareness.
- Enable you to progress to higher levels of counselling training & make informed choices about further courses.
For further information you can contact Birchwood on 01695 713248 or email email@example.com