When: Sunday 14 July
Time: 2pm – 4pm
Where: Ormskirk Town Centre
Looking for a summer day out with fun for all the family?
The 4th Ormskirk Gingerbread Festival will be back on Sunday 14th July from 11am to 4pm. And this year it will be bigger and better than ever!
Last year’s Festival broke all records with almost 20,000 people visiting the town to enjoy a day out with something for all the family.
Taking place in Ormskirk’s town centre there were lots of things to do:
- Non-stop entertainment all day including special children’s activities.
- Stalls along Moor Street, many with a Gingerbread theme.
- Heritage stalls to help with family history and showing Ormskirk in days gone by.
- Cafes, restaurants and bars open all day with lots of special menus and Gingerbread themed food and drink
- Shops with special offers.
- The Famous Festival Free Raffle with fantastic prizes for both children and adults.
- Craft stalls and activities in the Chapel Gallery.
- Classic cars in Moor Street