On Saturday 10th September a group of Holy Trinity Bickerstaffe church members completed a major tidy up of their graveyard.
The current graveyard has been in use since 1844. The graveyard is maintained during the year by a combination of a contract gardener and church members. The graveyard will be full by the end of the year. Work has begun on an extension at the back of the current graveyard.
If anyone would like to contribute to the maintenance of the graveyard and the new extension project, please get in touch with the Vicar or Church Wardens. Full details are in our church magazine or website www.holytrinitybickerstaffe.co.uk.