Home Local News Doesn’t your council or housing association listen to you?

Doesn’t your council or housing association listen to you?


If your home is poorly maintained and despite requests from you, your landlord refuses or is slow to fix the problem, we can help to not only get the repairs done but get compensation that you are entitled to.

Your landlord is legally bound to ensure your home is in a good and safe condition, especially regarding:

  • The exterior and structure of the building
  • The water works – piping, baths, sinks, drainage and toilets
  • Anything relating to gas or electric wiring
  • Making sure property is free from vermin infestation

Any of these issues in your home can cause disruption, damage to furniture and other possessions, personal injury or ill health. If you have been affected by poor standards set by your landlord you may be eligible to claim compensation.

We are here to help, clear up any confusion and put you in safe hands to obtain the compensation you should have!


Have a specialist team

Offer free advice with no obligation.

Refer you to solicitors providing a No win, no fee service.


Complete our contact form today we are here ready to provide the necessary help and guidance.


Together we’ll make them listen.

[caldera_form_modal id=”CF5b113ed65bc31″]Complete Our Form Today[/caldera_form_modal]  

Cavityclaims.uk is a trading name of Newstart Financial Solutions Ltd its Housing Disrepair department is regulated by the Ministry of Justice in respect of regulated claims management activities, registration number CRM24644 its registration is recorded on the website www.claimsregulation.gov.ukNew Start Financial Solutions Ltd, registered in England & Wales. Registered office:26 Berrycroft Lane, Romiley, Stockport, Cheshire, SK6 3AU. Company registration number 7352004. ICO:Z2639043.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here