A series of new drop in sessions have been launched to make it easier for people to find out more about fostering in Wirral.
The regular drop-ins are part of the Council’s ongoing foster carer recruitment campaign and will be hosted by some of our wonderful current carers. The sessions are designed to be relaxed and informal, and provide an opportunity for budding carers to ask questions and gain an insight into what the role involves.
We understand that many people think about foster caring for a long time before they make any kind of decision – making that first step can be daunting, so this a great ‘no-strings’ opportunity for anyone considering fostering to talk face to face to our friendly team members and find out more.
Join us for a coffee and a chat…
- Wednesday 10th October, 7-9pm @ Hoylake Community Centre
- Friday 12th October, 10.30am–12pm @ Starbucks in New Brighton
- Friday 26th October, 11am-1pm @ West Kirby Library
- Friday 9th November,10.30am-12pm @ Starbucks in New Brighton
- Friday 30th November, 11am-1pm @ West Kirby Library
- Friday 14th December, 10.30am-12pm @ Starbucks in New Brighton
- Every Monday, 9.30-11.30am @ Seacombe Children’s Centre, Wallasey