Tomorrow’s Women Wirral has launched a new year with a range of courses and activities for women aged 10 plus. New Year’s Resolution or not, there’s something to empower every woman at TWW. New additions to the timetable include:
- Introduction to Energy Efficiency – 15th January – 9.30-4pm.
- Crafts & Cake Decorating Activities – 18th January for 4 weeks – 10-12pm.
- 5-wk course Happy Healthy Home (Parenting course) – 12th January – 10-12pm.
- New Healthy for Life Programme – Starting 16th January 11.30am – 1pm – a weekly class incorporating diet, exercise for a fitter healthier you.
- Count your Blessings! 4-wk course starting 15th January – 1-3pm – what should we be thankful for? Completing gratitude journals, vision boards also including confidence affirmations.
- Community Connectors drop in – Thursdays 12-2pm. Needing some guidance, support or help in your community? Come along and speak with Antonia.
- Self-belief & Confidence – 4-wk course starting 18th January – 1-3pm.
- Baby & Child First Aid – 11th January – 1-2.30pm.
- ‘HEP C – Could it be me?’ 10th January – 12-2pm. Come along & chat with our Hep C specialist nurse Sharon.
Further info can be obtained from TWW. All courses and activities are open to women only, 18 plus. If you’ve any questions call 0151 647 7907 or visit TWW.